Conditions of entry:
- 1. You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the The Argyle (“Venue”) may be affected, resulting in Alliance Française de Sydney (“the Seller”) or IWannaTicket, on behalf of the Seller, being required to or deciding to:
- a) cancel; reduce the number of persons who may attend the event; and/or change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event, in which case, you may receive a credit note for the full amount, to be used towards any of the in-house cultural events at the Alliance Française de Sydney, valid for 1 year from issue date; or
- b) postpone the event, in which case your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you may receive a credit note for the full amount, to be used towards any of the in-house cultural events at the Alliance Française de Sydney, valid for 1 year from issue date.
- 2. You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
- 3. All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19.